Wednesday, December 6, 2023

SNOW

I cannot believe my girl is still sleeping.  Doesn't she know what is outside our window. It is white, it is cold, oh my SNOW!!   Finally my girl is waking up! I better give her kisses so she doesn't think she should go back to sleep.  She may need a quick snuggle to wake up faster. 
My girls sister came in, I tried to give her the puppy eyes to make sure she knew to wake up my girl by yelling SNOW!... but she didn't... she acted like it was just a regular morning. She did finally look out the window and told my girl there was snow. My girl was now awake and excited to look out the window with me.  She told me "look Tibbs snow," but of course I already knew that.  I was so excited to get to work helping my girl get ready for the day, because I knew where we were headed. My girl suggested maybe I would like some breakfast.  Of course I  decided I would eat, but I made it quick so we could go outside.  I made sure to give her all my paws and patiently wait to get cream on all of them.  Oh boy I know what she needs next... I will just go ahead and get her hat and gloves for her. She only had to remind me to "wait" a few times.  After I helped her get all bundled up it was finally time for SNOW!! 
 
While we were waiting for my human family to shovel snow off the walk my girl threw snowballs and played with me.  Nothing is more fun than playing with SNOW and MY GIRL.  We carefully played on the slick sidewalk.  My girl even had me play with my dog sister. Can you believe she loves snow more than I do?  My dog sister can be a bit much sometimes, and the snow is great for wearing her out.  She may even get so tired I may not even have to remind her to let me do my work this afternoon.  We took some fun pictures with our family.  
 

It was pretty chilly and my girl was afraid the cream had warn off on my paws and I might be getting cold. Maybe my girl is getting cold too?  I better help her get inside quickly. We got inside and all the snow off our coats.  Boy do I love warming up with a good ear scratch by her on my comfy couch.  
Oh Tibbs I am supposed to write the blog.  I guess you did a pretty good job.  You may even need a nap later.  I will have to take over next week, but I now know who I can get to fill in to write for me!


3 comments:

  1. Love it! Brother dog, Ace, loved the snow too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kassidy,
    I really enjoyed learning from you today. I knew you would do great things. I just spent a bit of time reading all your blog posts, and I can definitely see the special bond Tibbs and you share. I cannot wait to read more of your adventures. Keep doing great things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tibbs looks tuckered out in that last photo—writing, playing, working. Is there anything he can’t do? It looks like your entire family had a fun snow day!

    ReplyDelete

Rare Disease Legislative Advocates Youth & Teen Advocacy Day

Rare Disease Legislative Advocates Youth and Teen Advocacy Day took place on June, 18th 2024. I had the opportunity to speak about important...