Sunday, August 4, 2024

Happy 3rd Birthday Tibbs!

 Tibbs is very excited to celebrate his 3rd birthday! A dog birthday at our house is much like a family members birthday.  We give lots of love and treats, maybe a "few" new toys to enjoy as well. Tibbs gets time to play every day, but I always try to make his birthday extra special. A birthday to me is a celebration of the year that's gone by, and a start to the year that is to come.  This has been a difficult year for me, and Tibbs has been a great help and by my side through it all.  Tibbs has greatly expanded his vocabulary.  For example I don't have to tell him "get your toy" I can specifically name one and he will get it as fast as he can.  He can identify my shoes and the pair I want.  He gets me just what I need. When I am having a bad day he knows just what will make me feel better.  This year he has completely settled in, and is completely comfortable.  He loves completing his "work" each day.  We have had many adventures this year, and I can't wait to see what this next year will bring!




 





.

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Tibbs. What a beautiful day with Kassi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May there be many more happy birthdays! We love you Mr handsome, funny, and smart Tibbs.

      Delete

Really Living Life

I had one of the best experiences of my life this past summer. I got the opportunity to do adaptive surfing with the Adaptive Surf Project. ...